We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Lead financial support in budgeting and performance management for all planning cycles and month end activities. Consolidate all Global Functions plans and actuals to identify key trends to present to senior management.
- Being the custodian of all financial planning, reporting & analysis including Operating Expenses and Capital Expenditure.
- Working with People & Culture to ensure financial aspects relating to Headcount and S&F are correctly planned and reported.
- Coordination of an efficient performance management process (budgeting, forecasting) for the entire Global Functions scope by collecting requirements, creating instructions, providing guidance, consolidating, analysing and reporting.
- Working in close collaboration with Functional Finance Directors, BCR team members, business functions and other Corporate Finance teams.
- Preparation of reports for performance monitoring and providing salient analysis to support achievement of performance management targets.
- Operating with high quality standards and challenging status quo to drive for continuous efficiencies in all areas of responsibility.
- Offering support and expertise to the team to best achieve overall goals, ensuring synergies are identified across the group and help whether possible to maximise winning situations.
- Actively building and developing good working relationships with key stakeholders
- Ownership and maintenance of GBS process documentation for the processes in scope as well as the regular update of said documentation
- Active participation in transition process from the HQ and close cooperation with transition manager
- Have an University degree (Finance & Accounting, Economy, Management, MBA)
- A professional qualification of ACCA, CIMA, CPA, etc. is a significant plus
- Good system knowledge of SAP BW/BPC/Analysis, knowledge of TM1 is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in financial / management reporting in a large multi-national organization, preferably FMCG
- Excellent financial planning and analysis, data mining and modelling capabilities.
- Strong communication, coordination and project management skills.
- Details-oriented, organized and self-directed performer.
- Creative, innovative thinker with an ability to challenge status-quo and drive improvements.
- Team player with an ability to work in matrix organizations and with all stakeholder levels.
- Results orientated, multi-tasker who is able to work in highly complex, fast paced, changing environment.
- Strong command of English Language (oral and written)
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize
- Fan of continuous learning
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Open mindedness, positive thinking and ability to see opportunities for changes
- Flexible attitude and ease in adapting to changing requirements. Self – starter