PwC IT Services is a great place to work for ambitious, open-minded and responsible people. We have been implementing the most innovative customer experience solutions for our clients since 2005. We are partners of the largest software providers in the world – Salesforce, Microsoft, Mulesoft and many more. We believe that our success comprises not only modern technologies we use but, above all, well trained, competent people. We are In Touch with Tomorrow helping our clients rise and develop faster.
As a member of the Workday Team at PwC, you’ll not only deliver a new technology - you will take part in HR or Financials Transformation and create innovative solutions (also Workday Extend) thathelp our clients to unlock their full potential and set them on the fast track to a better way of working. You will have the unique opportunity to participate in international projects end-to-end, and boost your skills and career to the next level.
Please read more about our mutual opportunity below.
- Deployment of Workday HCM products with close cooperation with our Clients and other team members,
- Solution design and configuration using your HR and HR systems knowledge to identify the key issues for our client undergoing change in HR,
- Using your business analysis skills to identify and document client requirements, and determine HR system and data strategies,
- System configuration, testing, and data activities to ensure that proposed solution suits Client’s expectations,
- Maintaining partnership relation with your Client based on trust, professionalism and engagement, building relationships and manage customer expectations.
- HR functional knowledge and detailed understanding of at least one aspect of the HR Employee proposition and life cycle,
- Workday experience, especially with the following modules: Talent & Performance, Absence, Time Tracking, Recruitment,
- Workday certification essential but not required,
- Previous consulting experience is considered as an asset,
- Advanced skills in MS Office, especially Power Point and Excel (worked with large volumes of data),
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to communicate with stakeholders,
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and make sensible decisions under pressure,
- Demonstrable specialist skills, for example proven business analysis techniques, organization design, HR technology specification and/or implementation,
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously,
- A flexible approach, adapting your style to be successful working with both small and large clients,
- If required, willingness to travel to customer sites.
- Stable employment,
- Technical onboarding including Workday training (certification trainings if required),
- Exciting work in a group of professionals with many years of experience in international corporations,
- Contact with the latest technologies and trends in the IT market,
- Ability to develop skills and gain experience on projects for the largest Polish and European companies,
- Multisport Card and Private Medical Card.