You will be part of International DT Business organization where one of key role plays technological arm called Network Infrastructure (NWI).
Locally you will join GTS Poland entity one of many DT affiliates present in Poland.
We are looking for motivated candidates to extend local presence where own ideas, personal experience and state of the art technology are main driver to fulfill customer needs.
- Deployment of DT WDM network (new nodes, chassis & repeaters)
- Configuration of new wavelength & optimize them in a flex grid network
- 2nd level troubleshooting of WDM network platform issues including on-duty calls outside standard business hours
- Execution of proactive Performance Management (KPI)
- Provisioning of lambda orders based on our own DT WDM network
- Have 3-5 years in plan, build and operations experience with optical transport networks
- Have experience with technical customer solution designs for non-standard business requests with an international scope
- Have hands-on experience with agile working methodologies and DevOps working models
- Have knowledge of the importance of inter-team collaboration in breaking down silos and achieving business results
- Have knowledge of effective project management methods, strategies and tactics
- Have fluent English, German language skills are appreciated
- Flexible working hours and possibility of remote working
- Private Medical Care for you and your family
- Free parking spot
- Long-term cooperation based on employment contract
- Extra day off for birthday or name day
- and more...