We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Daily reconciliations of account balances and positions vs. bank statements
- Reconciliation / clearing of the Payment Request Account
- Investigation of bank reconciling items and the reconciling of the In House Bank (IHB) accounts in SAP
- Maintenance of Treasury Master Data within SAP and e-banking platforms
- Treasury related JSOX controls and operational controls in accordance with the internal documentation
- MM and FX transactions validation and processing (including derivatives, debt market) and issue treasury transactions confirmations (paper or via Finastra)
- Prepare and conduct inter-bank and intra-group settlements
- Responsible for market data update in Treasury System
- Interest and accrual calculation for IHB/external bank accounts and MM transactions
- Analysis of Treasury month-end including the consolidation of Treasury month end positions
- Support TBO Manager and Expert in process and system improvements by proposing optimization,simplification and automation
- Handle ad-hoc tasks delegated by the TBO Manager
- Have an University degree or being last year student (Accounting, Finance or Computer science)
- Willingness to learn and develop in area of Treasury and Corporate Finance
- Accomplished/Studying towards a recognized treasury or accounting qualification (ACT/CFA/CTP/CIMA/ACCA) is a plus
- Up to 1 year of working in the field of corporate treasury and/or finance accounting with specific involvement in analytical work, preferably in a large multinational organization
- Proficient Microsoft Excel user (VBA/SQL/Crystal/Power BI is a plus)
- Strong analytical, technical skills in a methodical organized manner
- Strong command of English Language (oral and written)