PwC is a powerful network of over 250.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
We’re looking for an experienced Travel and Insurance Manager to join our company.
We are recruiting a strong independent business travel professional with excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills. Your role will be to oversee all business travel processes and insurance programmes in Poland with significant exposure across CEE. You will be responsible for running projects, building and maintaining relationships with relevant stakeholders, being up to date with market trends including latest technologies, and developing effective strategies.
- designing cost optimisation strategies
- procuring and implementing new technologies
- global and local RFP processes for hotels, airlines, events,
- designing and promoting Travel Policy
- developing and managing internal and external Meetings and Events programme
- procurement compliance and suppliers’ management, tenders, negotiations, documentation review, preparation and verification of contracts
- design and implementation of business, operational, financial and risk management solutions
- renewal process, claim management, policies verification for contractual purposes
- managing and maintaining intranet sites with relevant business information
- participation in and coordination of projects in accordance with the principles of project management
- minimum 5 years of trackable experience in managing business travel (corporate or TMC background)
- proficiency in written and verbal English and Polish languages allowing smooth communication and preparation of formal documents (procedures, reports)
- additional foreign language would be an advantage
- practical knowledge of travel industry trends and insurance regulations
- good working knowledge of at least one Project Management methodology
- advanced knowledge of MS Office and / or Google Suite
- strong attitude towards independent problem solving during the tasks’ implementation,
- clear and effective communication skills, ability to simply explain complex issues
- strong analytical and quantitative skills
- opportunities to acquire new knowledge and skills during implementation of interesting and challenging projects
- a possibility of fast professional development thanks to a clearly defined career path
- attractive salary and additional social benefits package: private medical care for an employee and their immediate family members, sports clubs, benefits to be used for, e.g.: sports card, cinema tickets or restaurant vouchers
- access to an internal training program and wide range of industry events
- work in a dynamic team with a friendly and open atmosphere
In case of any problems while submitting the application, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly inform you that the e-mail address email@example.com is not used to send the application.