Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Opertions provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
Trainee in Learning & Development Team [Rekrutacja prowadzona online]
Nr ref.: 00939320
- Administrative tasks related to organization of virtual / classroom trainings, such as booking calendar of trainers, sending invites to participants, dealing with other correspondence related to training planning and attendance.
- Logistics activities related to organization of virtual/classroom trainings, such as setting up virtual sessions / reserving training room with appropriate room set up, assisting trainer (logistics/organization).
- Administration of learning activities in e-learning platform – managing training completion status, setting up new training sessions in e-learning platform, etc.
- Maintaining training related reporting (Excel), capturing training evaluation scores
- Very good knowledge of English and Polish
- Flexible working hours
- Availability for 30h/week (preferably)
- Very good communication skills
- Communicating issues upfront
- Customer oriented attitude
- Ability to work on multiple tasks
- “Can-do” attitude
- Preferably 30-40 hours per week, from 8:00-9:00 to 16:00-17:00 (flexibility to adjust to outside of work activities, in case of students).
- Civil contract.
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.