For our Client one of the largest material handling system suppliers worldwide, we are currently recruiting for the position:
Technician Service and Maintenance
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Your main tasks are:
- Carrying out inspections and maintenance
- You are in continuous contact with the customer about the performance of the system and you ensure that the systems work and continue to work. This allows you to perform mechanical and electrical inspections on the system. You also carry out the planned maintenance at the agreed times in consultation with the customer, the customer support coordinator and team leader.
- Solving and analyzing malfunctions
- You are present during the customers operation and you intervene when malfunctions occur. In doing so, you find out the cause of the malfunction and you solve this malfunction. You support and train the customer in the correct use of the system.
- Coordinating and optimizing
- In collaboration with your colleagues, you ensure that parts stocks are kept up-to-date and that you coordinate new deliveries. In addition, you contribute to optimizing the work processes and the work to be performed. In this way we improve together and prevent deviations in the operation and the work.
- Background in Electronics, Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 1 year of work experience in a service-oriented, technical and/or logistics organization.
- Knowledge of and experience with PLC control technology is an advantage.
- Familiar with safety requirements in a production environment.
- You are in possession of a driving license.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office.
- Good analytical skills, service and solutions oriented
- Good communication and reporting skills, in Polish as well in English