BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, an Investment Banking organisation in Warsaw we are looking for a Technical Analyst (2nd Level Support) to support the environment management team.
The impact of COVID-19:
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is our top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working mostly from home as a temporary solution. We will be returning to the office at some point though (3 days in the office, 2 days WFH).
The environment-management team has the technical responsibility for production and test environments, e.g. for Calypso instances. In this role, the team is the first contact for the clients application teams and infrastructure within their perimeter. To manage and handle increasing requirements regarding their processes and standard tasks within their perimeter, we are looking for somebody who can take-over responsibility for these tasks cross platform.
- Very good knowledge of SGate, CyberArc, Firewall requests, Patching (Server/DBs), HPSM, change-process, JENKINS/GANDALF, is in asset
- Good network knowledge
- Very good communication and organizational / coordination skills
- Independent, structured and solution-oriented working, high operational readiness and ability to cope with pressure
- Data base (e.g. Oracle) and LINUX knowhow
- Fluency in English
- Team player
- Willingness to learn about new products
- Valid Polish work permit
- Competitive salary (B2B <130 pln net p/h or contract of employment <17k pln gross)
- Lots of technical challenges & interesting projects
- Friendly & open-minded team, international environment
- Community DEVtalks, team-buildings
- Healthcare & multisport program