Sitel Group is comprised of industry-leading firms providing business process outsourcing, digital marketing, training and talent management, technology and innovation, consulting and analytics solutions.
We are looking for candidates for the position:
By bringing a diversity of perspectives through our people and ideas, we create a supportive and learning environment where all our differences are valued. We are proud that Sitel Group is an equal opportunity workplace. Like other positions in our company, this position is open to everyone. If you have what it takes to succeed this position is for you!
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Leading the team to achieve business objectives, ensuring key financial, operational and quality metrics are consistently achieved
- Directly participating in the recruitment, selection, induction training and ongoing skills development of all agents on the team, ensuring the attraction and retention of the best talent
- Applying a process of continuous review and proactive management of agent absenteeism and turnover within the team, ensuring return to work and appraisal interviews are conducted
- Continually reviewing and monitoring the performance of all agents against agreed KPIs, ensuring calls are handled professionally and taking appropriate corrective action, using performance management tools, to address any shortcomings
- Conducting formal quarterly performance reviews and monthly one-to-one meetings with each Agent, ensuring targets are continually reviewed and linked to business KPIs
- Ensuring that agents are recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance and results, in line with the companys mission and values
- Minimum 6 months experience on Team Leader/ Supervisor position in Call Centre
- Very good/fluent French and English, spoken and written
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organization/time management skills
We believe that positive experiences are paramount and happy employees are successful. Thats why we provide the tools and freedom for our employees to learn, grow, play and be themselves. Wellbeing and health: we provide private medical care, Multisport cards, internal SitelFit program - promoting activity
GROW AS YOU GO.
We invest in you by offering internal programs, training and initiatives to develop your skills and help you achieve your goals. we promote from within. We provide you with the tools, skills and resources to grow both professionally and personally. You choose where you want to go, we help you get there.
BE BOLD, BE YOU.
#SitelLife represents our commitment to our employees - to YOU. Its about being exactly who you are. We empower everyone to live their truth, be themselves and speak their voice - and we give them a platform to do so.
WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE AN IMPACT.
We strive to make the world a better place and encourage others to do the same. We are mission-driven and use the power of our people to make a positive impact in the communities where we live and work.
GAIN STABILITY, EXPAND POSSIBILITIES.
We celebrate success and reward our employees for the hard work they do every day. We offer benefits that keep you healthy and happy, such as paid time off and referral bonuses. Plus, we offer exciting perks like employee discounts.
MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE.
We value open, honest and constructive conversation. We encourage you to speak up - and we listen when you do. Through MAX, our global community, we leverage the innovative ideas, experiences and opinions of our employees to shape and drive the future of Sitel Group.