We are now looking for a Team leader for the Cyber Security Operations Centre that will take the team to the next level as the importance and criticality of the team is growing.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the Cyber Defence Centre team. We add value by detecting, responding and investigating cyber security threats to protect and de-risk the bank. As Team leader for Cyber Security Operations Centre, you’ll play a valuable role in the monitoring, detection and response to cyber securty threats.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead and plan the work for a team of around 10 people
- Contribute to the monitoring, detection and response work in the team
- Improve the work by developing the people, processes and technology
- Ensure that the team delivers on the agreed KPI’s
- Drive and facilitate cooperation with stakeholders inside and outside the Cyber Security organisation
You’ll join the team as a leader with expert knowledge for the 1st level of defence and you will be a key person in the detection of cyber threats towards the largest bank in the Nordic region. The role is based in Warsaw.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are ccurate and committed
- Have the ability to take the lead and lead a team with a coaching approach
- Know how to empower the team
- Are able to communicate effectively - have the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of organization
- Know how to demonstrate integrity in line with Nordea’s values
Your experience and background:
- Hands on experience from work in a Security Operations Centre or similar
- Cyber Security knowledge and background
- Experience as people leader
- Stakeholder management skills
- English on superior level
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 09/15/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.