We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Ownership of the TAX pack reporting process managed centrally
- Be the primary contact to answer queries from entities regarding IFRS issues and/or tax package reporting issues.
- Review and analyze tax packages submitted by subsidiaries each quarter/plan cycle and if necessary work with the entities to ensure the local teams understand and keep adequate documentation of tax packages and local tax issues.
- Close the tax books
- Prepare the tax reporting deck for senior management (quarterly basis and planning cycles)
- Participate to the organization of tax training and improvement on tax e-learning module
- Manage jsox compliance for tax
- University degree in finance
- Chartered / certified accountant
- BIG 4 experience is preferable
- Experience in a consolidation/reporting function is an asset.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) is a must
- Ability to analytically review accounting system data (SAP is preferable)
- Financial accounting experience (IFRS or US GAAP knowledge is preferable)
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook - advanced level)
- Knowledge of macros is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Stress resistant, calm under pressure, team player and positive attitude