We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- Competitive pay and attractive annual bonus.
- Creating new business structures for Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders.
- On-going development opportunities in multinational environment, wide variety of projects, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them. Promoting from within culture.
- Freedom with responsibility (we trust your competencies, ability to manage your time and your scope of work).
- Lot of flexibility in terms of work arrangements (work from office or from home).
- Private medical care (various options to choose) and life insurance.
- Employee pension and savings programs.
- JTI Family Leave Benefit – including extended paid paternity leave and fully paid maternity leave.
- Multisport card, foreign languages classes.
- Wide variety of trainings, webinars and professional courses on our e-learning platforms, including sponsored certification programs (for employees fulfilling the admission criteria).
- Modern office with traditions (Art Norblin Factory) in convenient location, equipped with a library, mindfulness zone, spacious kitchen, garden terrace, massage chairs and underground bicycle parking.
- Working in a diverse and inclusive organization of 33 different nationalities.
- Proactively searching, identifying and sourcing passive talent for current and future recruitment needs
- Screening of ‘inbound’ applicants to provide Talent Advisor with high quality shortlist
- Using insights and maintaining expertise in best practices and emerging sourcing techniques for the markets to which they are aligned
- Continued interaction and engagement with individuals in the talent pipeline to support future talent demands
- Focusing on proactively finding and approaching potential candidates for roles that require a more proactive approach
- Building a network of Talents by ensuring a best in-class candidate experience and promotes JTI’s employer brand
- Conducting phone interviews with the sourced candidates to identify the further match to the roles requirements
- Generating the shortlist for the Talent Advisor interviews and managing the rejections with candidates that did not passed the phone interview
- Have an University Degree
- At least 1 year of relevant experience, preferably recruitment experience in a Shared Services environment. Agency experience would be an added value
- Experience working with international candidates is a must
- LinkedIn Recruiter experience; LinkedIn Recruiter Accreditation would be an asset
- Fluency in French & English (written and spoken), knowledge of other languages would be a strong asset
- Knowledge of Talent Acquisition/Attraction and Sourcing processes
- Excellent understanding of the recruitment lifecycle
- Sufficient Microsoft Office skills