We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center and possibility to work internationally on recruitment projects
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Ownership for the end to end recruitment process for assigned countries within WE & MENEAT RegionWorking closely with Hiring Managers and P&C Business Partners
- Identifying the requirements for an open and future positions and developing scenarios for successful recruitment process
- Providing each Hiring Manager with guidance and insights around recruitment
- Collaborating with assigned Sourcing Specialist or Screening Specialist (who are responsible for creating high quality list of candidates)
- Conducting Competency Based Interviews
- Cooperation with other departments involved in hiring process
- Have an University Degree
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience in managing end to end recruitment process
- Agency and head hunting experience is an added value
- Experience working with international clients and candidates would be extremely beneficial
- Fluent English and French or Arabic or German language (written and spoken), preferably C1
- Strong knowledge of how to lead a recruitment process from the beginning to the end
- Good Command in assessing skills and leading competency behavioral interviews with candidates
- Assessment tools and techniques experience would be a plus
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills;
- Assertive individual with good problem solving skills;
- Dilligence in managing key stakeholders;
- Good MS Office skills