Join our Global Talent Attraction team! Due to expanding our team of recruiters are looking for a new colleague. You will have a possibility to work with JTI entities in Western Europe, especially Switzerland and Poland, continuing to engage and attract the most diverse talents. Our team focuses on recruiting employees to all functions like, Finance, Marketing, People & Culture, Supply Chain, giving you an opportunity to be a valuable partner for our Global Business Service in Warsaw. We are looking for a true Talent Advisor who will provide in-depth market insights to our Hiring Managers. You will also have an opportunity to work with a Sourcer supporting you in direct search activities. Build JTI’s future with us!
Talent Advisor (English & Polish)
Location: Warszawa, Nr ref.: 89655
What we have prepared for you?
- Competitive pay and attractive annual bonus.
- Ongoing development opportunities in a multinational environment: Grow your skills in a diverse and ambitious environment with a wide variety of projects. We believe in promoting from within.
- Freedom with responsibility: We trust your competencies and give you the freedom to manage your time and scope of work.
- Flexible work arrangements: Choose between working from the office or the comfort of your home.
- Private medical care and life insurance.
- Employee pension and savings plan.
- JTI Family Leave Benefit: We support your family by providing extended paid paternity leave and fully paid maternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Program: Access our well-being platform for support and resources.
- Employee Share Purchase Plan: Share in our success.
- Multisport card and foreign language classes: Stay active with our Multisport card and enhance your skills with language classes.
- Wide variety of training opportunities: Access a diverse range of trainings, webinars, and professional courses on our e-learning platforms, including sponsored certification programs for eligible employees.
- BREAAM® certified office: Experience a world-class, green, and sustainable workspace at Norblin Factory. Enjoy amenities like a library, mindfulness zone, spacious kitchen, garden terrace, massage chairs, and underground bicycle parking.
- Diversity and inclusion: Join our organization, which values diversity and includes colleagues from 36 different nationalities.
and most important benefits:
- medical care
- pension plan
- life insurance
- Multisport card
- family leave
What will you be doing at JTI?
- Ownership of the end-to-end recruitment processes including driving the sourcing strategy.
- Providing market insights and advice to Hiring Managers and P&C Business Partners of JTI GBS.
- Involving recruitment agencies into recruitment process where needed.
- Conducting full Competency Based Interviews and additional assessments.
- Managing candidates in recruitment processes.
- Providing excellent standards of recruitment to Hiring Managers and Candidates.
- Cooperation with Sourcers dedicated to recruitment processes.
It will be easier for you to perform the above tasks if:
- Professional experience in a similar role connected with leading end to end recruitment processes.
- Experience in working on multiple recruitments at one time.
- Previous experience in working in agency or share service environment will be an added value.
- Fluent English & Polish (written and spoken).
- Very good interviewing skills.
- Very good stakeholder management.
- Team player open on additional projects connected with Talent Attraction .
If this role is what youre looking for, apply now by sending CV in English.