Inter Cars SA is the biggest distributor of spare parts for passenger and commercial vehicles in Central and Eastern Europe. Since May 2004 our company is present at Warsaw Stock Exchange. Our main strategic goal is to maintain our position on the market as the leader in CEE area whereas automotive spare parts are concerned.
Inter Cars IT department, headquartered in Warsaw, Poland takes care of daily operation and development of over a hundred different applications, ranging from ERP, logistics and warehouse management systems to innovative e-commerce solutions and web applications. Between all those applications there is placed a Core Service Platform, a collection of integration systems, which provides hundreds of services that helps our organization to achieve its goals.
Whom are we looking for?
- Do You have at least 3 years experience in business and functional analysis?
- Do You have experience in one of those three areas: sales, logistic, distribution?
- Do You have great communication skills(clarity and concision, listening, open-mindedness, confidence)?
- Do You have experience in working with databases(relational, noSQL) and web services standards(SOAP, REST)?
- Do You have experience in data modeling?
- Do You have ability to communicate freely in English (spoken and written)?
- Are You a team player?
- If there were seven ’Yeses’ - proceed to stage 2
- You know how to work in SCRUM
- You have a lot of ideas (mostly good ones) and don’t afraid to sell them to others
- You enjoy sharing Your knowledge and shaping other minds
- You can inspire creativity in others
- You want be co-responsible for building new integration product team
- You have experience with SOA and microservices architecture
- You are not afraid of technology - technology is afraid of You
- If all (or most) of the above statements are true proceed further
What can We offer you?
- Cooperation based on self-employment or permanent work contract
- Attractive financial conditions
- Work in international organization
- Flexible working hours
- English course during working hours
- Real impact on company architecture
- Lots of integration projects to choose from
- You will never have the chance to get bored