Begin a meaningful career right here.
Location: Warsaw, Poland (Konstruktorska 13)
From June or July 1st till September 30th 2021
Apply till: 31st of May 2021
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
The Summer Internship is dedicated to bring new talent to Procter & Gamble and our main goal is to either offer to successful summer interns full-time managerial positions, or to prolong those internships for those who continue studying. Join us for a great development experience!
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join P&G full time in our European Planning Service Center in Warsaw, where we are responsible for coordination of all elements of the supply chain: materials logistics, production, distribution, demand planning and more. Are you ready for a new challenge? We certainly are!
With us you will:
- Lead significant projects and initiatives on your own with full responsibility for the business results
- Cooperate with suppliers, manufacturing plants and business partners with diverse international and professional background
- Contribute to growing P&G business, making improvements in order to deliver excellence in service, inventory & savings
- Sky-rocket personal learning curve assuming our way of doing business, used technologies and systems, corporate culture, organizational set-up, management styles, etc.
- Develop yourself via leadership, feedbacks, on-the-job and classroom trainings, coaching and mentoring provided by your manager and colleagues
- Use different Supply Chain analytical tools, applications and different operational excellence methodologies
Apply if you are:
- Either a student of master studies, or fresh alumni of BA or MA studies from Polish University
- Proficient in English (Polish is not required)
- An individual with strong leadership skills
- A candidate with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Teammate willing to work in multicultural environment
You can expect:
- Internship for 3-4 months during summer on employment contract
- Continuous learning and development including the best training programs on each stage of your career
- Multicultural, dynamic environment (more than 55 nationalities from across the globe)
- Attractive salary and benefits (i.e. private medical care, lunch pass, transportation subsidy, multisport card)
- Modern, office with an entertainment and leisure zone (i.e. table tennis, billiards, PlayStation, table football, board games)
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of life-changing innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas thrive. All the while, you’ll receive elite training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, encouraged and inspired.
Who we are?
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open, transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
Due to the current situation with global pandemic, P&G has implemented improved precautionary measures to keep you and our team safe. We are conducting our recruitment process prioritizing on-line interviews (with both audio and video) for the time being. Due to the increased interest in our roles and organization, our process might take longer than usual. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Any questions left?
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please submit your CV in English!
Please note, that this job opening is for immediate hiring need.