A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. Our Information Technology Generalist - Practice Support team focuses on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing internal applications, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for PwC to drive strategic business growth.
We are looking for QA experts and enthusiasts who would like to develop and grow in our Testing Centre of Excellence. Together we will be providing dedicated Quality Assurance services to our Global PwC Network projects across the world. This is an offer for brave specialists with a strong analytical mindset, not afraid of challenges and working in an international, dynamic, and rapidly growing environment.
- Taking ownership of assigned testing project items on some of the world’s most popular technology software platforms (i.e. Salesforce CRM, Salesforce CPQ, WorkDay, ServiceNow, Oracle Fusion, SAP S4/Hana, Concur, Replicon).
- Analysing functional/non-functional requirements and challenging Product Teams in case of spotted inconsistencies.
- Designing Test Plans and Test Cases based on the requirements and project needs.
- Taking care of the project’s testware.
- Performing functional, system, UI/API tests.
- Reporting & Controlling defects.
- Support in analysis of complex business scenarios.
- Cooperating with analysts, developers and product owners from all over the world.
- Being a game changer by identifying any applying possible improvements to Test Process or even Tested Software.
- At least 2 years of software testing experience,
- Practical knowledge of preparing/designing, conducting and documenting tests,
- Knowledge of tests management tools,
- Good understanding of Waterfall or/and Agile Project Management methodologies,
- Related education or equivalent relevant work experience,
- Very good command of English (communication with international project team members on a daily basis),
- Open minded, with a proactive attitude,
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills,
- Flexibility and motivation for self-development.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of SQL/SOQL queries,
- Basic knowledge of Data Analytics,
- Knowledge of the most common test automation challenges,
- ISTQB certification,
- Knowledge and experience in working with business applications (e.g. CRM / ERP solutions).
What do we offer?
- Participation or leadership on challenging projects
- Internal and external trainings to further develop your expertise
- Clear career progression at a leading consulting firm in a global team setting
- Working in English in an international environment
- Social benefit package, including private medical care and benefits system
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to adapt to university obligations
- Flexible working arrangements based on the Polish Labor Law regulations including hybrid or remote model of work