Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
We are looking for a SEO Tech Specialist to join our growing SEO Team. If you have a good technical SEO background and you cannot wait to work in a highly cooperative and international environment, check the requirements below and apply now!
- Leading technical site audits, providing SEO recommendations
- Contributing to the technical SEO roadmap definition for our clients, taking the necessary actions to make it successfully delivered.
- Finding ways and proposing actions to reduce crawl errors, improving site accessibility, crawl budget, site performance and appearance on SERP.
- Working with the Development & Operations team to ensure proper implementation of SEO enhancements and bug fixes.
- Managing technical SEO requirements within our clients’ projects, including sites migrations and new sites launches.
- Educating colleagues and clients on the basic principles of technical SEO.
- Technical SEO experience at an established brand or agency
- Proven experience in website migrations
- Background in web development or previous experience as a Google Search Quality Rater will be a plus
- Capability of carrying out technical SEO audits independently & page speed analysis
- Expert knowledge of Google’s SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Lighthouse, Pagespeed Insights, Structured data testing tool etc.
- Experienced with industry-standard SEO tools including but not limited to Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl, Semrush, Search Metrics, Conductor, Brightedge, Majestic SEO, Ahrefs, Moz.
- Experience with Python development will be a plus.
- Good organizational skills, ability to work independently and meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Associate degree with certifications or bachelor’s degree in IT-related disciplines would be a plus
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients;
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace;
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.