TeamQuest is a Polish, fast growing Company, more than 10 years dealing with complex human resources services, especially in the recruitment of IT specialists.
Our client is one of the biggests TSL (Transport, Shipping, Logistics) worldwide company, with with more than 140 years of logistics experience, with about 2000 locations around the world and more than 76 000 employees wordwide. For main IT Department, based in South Warsaw.
Senior UX/UI Designer
Ref. number: 47480#21050006
- Performing complete UX research, including quality assurance, and drafting reports with conclusions and recommendations
- Communicate productively with business and technical stakeholders to identify their needs and propose suitable solutions
- Analyze User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) Design of our service portfolio, identifying areas of improvement and optimization, and setting KPIs
- Create strategic user persona and user journeys as part of the digital strategy
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user/process flows, site maps to communicate interaction & design ideas, for desktop and web-based applications
- Design a well thought graphical user interface that reflects end users" needs and stakeholders" requirements
- Plan and perform usability tests on the appropriate stages of the project, and analyze the results according to the stablished KPIs
- Collaborate on the creation of our new Design system
- Take a user-centered design approach
- Support the work of the UX/UI Service in TSC
- Develop UX/UI maturity in our organization
- At least 4 years of working experience as a Senior UI/UX Designer
- Significant experience in UX and UI. Graphic design background will be an asset
- Strong portfolio showcasing your experience (use cases, user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, etc.) - please deliver in .pdf or attach a website link
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Axure RP, Sketch, Figma or similar applications.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- University degree in UX/UI, Product design, Computer Science or related disciplines. Degree in Art, Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, New Media Design or related disciplines will be an asset.
- Finished courses, conferences, seminars related to UX and UI will be appreciated
- Fluency in English is a must
- Reliable and independent from the very beginning
- Excellent communication skills, and an appropriate level of knowledge of technology in order to communicate with business partners and technical stakeholders
- Willingness to learn fast
- Logistic business knowledge (will be an asset)
- Working in Agile environment
- Attractive salary
- Work in a dynamically developing company, which is a global leader in the transport and logistic sector
- Various challenges at work
- Great atmosphere
- Subsidies to private health care, sport cards and group insurance