Would you like to take an opportunity to develop your experience further by joining Nordea and becoming a key contributor to our projects? We are now looking for a Senior Test Manager Warsaw, Gdańsk to work in multinational and large-scale projects in Nordea. Your overall accountability will be building up the testing and QA capabilities in a variety of large scale project across Nordea.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A technology revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the QA Team PL 2 team. We are developers, business analysts, architects, project managers, testers and other technologists working all over the world. Specifically in QA we add value by increasing production stability and cost efficiency while creating and deploying new solutions to our customers. As Senior Test Manager Warsaw, Gdańsk you will play an important role in ensuring quality in a variety of Nordea solutions and applications.
You will be accountable to:
- ensure that in your projects Nordea Test Strategy is implemented and managed
- drive continuous improvement and best practices within/across the project teams
- contribute directly to teams’ testing by planning, controlling and reporting tests
- ensure the availability of test environment and test data
- provide visibility to quality of deliverables
- address testing skill gaps in teams
- leverageing on your people and coaching skills you will be the mentor for all team members in the area of QA and testing related topics
You’ll join a a team of highly collaborative and supportive people that puts quality of team deliverables at highest of their priorities. We are motivated by our drive to assure faultless changes to production through the culture of quality throughout the product lifecycle.
The role is based in Gdańsk; Gdynia; Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- have solid knowledge about testing and QA methodologies, procedures, documentation and tools and you know how to move from theory to practical implementation.
- have experience in test automation.
- have strong communication skills.
- are able to keep an overview of many different tasks at the same time.
- are a strong team player with a positive mind set.
- understand your role in the value chain and you are committed to build good professional relationships with your partners.
- you are fluent in written and spoken English.
Your experience and background:
- have at least 5 years of experience with testing and QA, and for at least 3 years you have played the role as a Test Manager and/or QA Manager with a proven record of successful project implementations and your contributions to them.
- preferably have experience from the banking/financial industry with a good understanding of banking/financial products and services.
- you hold a Bachelor or Master degree in computer science/informatics or have equivalent experience.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 09/12/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.