- You have detailed knowledge of Files Services (NetApp, Eternus SAN, Cloud Storage),
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012R2, 2016, 2019 (including DFS, Print Management),
- You have good knowledge and experience in Vulnerability and Patch Management (SCCM, Nessus),
- You have over five years of experience in similar roles,
- You have very good communication skills,
- You can influence on other people,
- You have ability to analize and solve complex problems.
- Hands-on troubleshooting skills in the required areas,
- Experience with monitoring, capacity management, optimization and stabilization of environments,
- Good knowledge of security and compliance for the required areas,
- Azure Automation, Azure Cloud Services.
- University Bachelor’s degree,
- Advanced level of English (C1 or above).
An agile team of motivated people responsible for configuring, maintaining, supervising and developing the ING environment. The team is also responsible for coordinating the software development process and the security of managed systems. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 8:00 - 16:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations