Would you like to join our international team, to support us in building Nordea’s Enterprise Data Lake? We are now looking for a Senior Scrum Master to help us with a mission of simplifying and transforming our business and IT landscape .
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Agile Execution team. We are part of Data Systems in Group Data Management Office (GDMO). As a Senior Scrum Master, you’ll play a valuable role in building and supporting strong and productive teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading two Agile / Scrum teams
- Facilitating team meetings (Daily Stand-up calls, PI Plannings, Grooming sessions, retrospectives, etc.) in accordance with SAFe Agile principles
- Partnering with PO, especially to support and ensure product backlog refinement, prioritization, and planning with high quality on features
- Working to maximize team productivity and remove any impediments that obstruct the Iteration goals
- Supporting Scrum Team members with the usage of collaboration tools, e.g. JIRA, Kendis, MS Teams, Confluence
- Inspiring, motivating and coaching team members on Agile mindset and ways of working and help team in achieving PI goals
- Guiding the teams on self-organizing to fully realize their potential
- Facilitating regular assessment with the team and communicating improvement opportunities
- Giving feedback to the team and team members on a regular basis
You’ll join a team of great individuals, where continuous learning is a virtue. The role is based in Tricity or Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- excellent communication skills
- good understanding the Agile mindset and values
- good Facilitation skills that can guide individuals and teams to success
- good understanding of Agile roles, including their challenges and how to handle them
Your experience and background:
- At least 2 years of documented experience in Scrum Master and/or Agile Project Management role
- Experience with distributed global teams
- Experience in IT and/or banking area
- Fluency in spoken and written English language
- The knowledge about iterative and incremental development
- The knowledge about fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- SAFe knowledge
- SAFe Scrum Master certification is good to have, but not super critical (you can take the training at a later stage)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 02/01/2022.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.