Would you like to support Nordea in building great product delivery in a large scale Agile environment? We are now looking for a (Senior) Scrum Master to join one of our Agile Teams.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Execution Leaders BIT - Team 6 team. We add value by being servant leaders, coaches and mentors of highly specialized Agile Teams. We enable creation of great value to have relevant solutions for right customers at the right time. As a (Senior) Scrum Master, you’ll play a valuable role in this process.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring Agile process is being followed
- Assisting the self-organizing, self-managing team to achieve its goals
- Engaging with stakeholders and managing internal/external relationships
- Driving Iteration planning and Daily Stand-Ups with the Agile Teams
- Tracking iteration progress, manage blockers to ensure iteration goals are met
- Providing transparency - clear and accurate metrics on iteration reports
- Running iteration retrospective and review meeting, drive Agile Teams to continuously improve
- Working with the team to define a release and launch plan
You’ll join a Scrum Team in Agile at large scale setup. The role is based in Gdynia, Gdańsk or Warsaw. The role is based in Gdańsk; Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table
- are dependable, courageous and willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others
- have excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing
Your experience and background:
- At least two years of a Scrum Master and Agile Ways of Working experience in IT, preferably in a financial sector
- Analytical skills and ability to deal with complex and demanding issues
- Experience with Agile development methods
- Experience of building strong stakeholder relationships
- Experience in Business Facilitation
- Holder of a relevant university degree e.g. IT, finance, economics or similar
- Scrum Master and/or Agile Project Management experience, SAFe knowledge is an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!