Senior KYC Specialist (2LOD) [rekrutacja online]
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
We are looking for you if:
- You can analyze, challenge and advice on customer due diligence escalations triggered by: new client Onboarding, client reviews (periodic, event driven) including transaction analysis, Offboarding;
- You can analyze, decisioning and follow through on FCC alert escalations triggered by: Pre transactions screening, Name screening (PEP), Negative News Screening;
- You are keen to support the head of FCC Wholesale Banking in providing clear and convincing compliance risk management reporting in all its forms;
- You can align the activities and seek for uniformity in approach of the WB MLRO/FCC community with the global functions;
- You can be a support and coach for team colleagues and help them in their challenge an decision making;
- You are able to clearly and succinctly express ideas, facts and opinions. Is able to express them fluently both in speaking and writing, supported by appropriate tools.
- You have the ability to identify problems, analysing key information and making connections, in order to find appropriate solutions.
- You can complete tasks and achieves results in an efficient, timely and high-quality manner, with a focus on execution and delivery of targets and KPIs.
- You are fluent in English.
Youll get extra points for:
- Proven understanding of Risk Assessment methodologies, including the identification of inherent risk, assessment of controls and determination of residual risk.
Information about squad:
Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) team in Belgium is regularly approached by the business to advice on four main FCC Risk Areas: Sanctions, Know Your Client, Anti Bribery and Corruption and Tax. The team consist of motivated Compliance Officers dealing with these advices on a daily basis to contribute to our mission to keep the bank safe as a second line of defense function. With an increasing focus on Know Your Client the FCC team aims to find support in their mission to advice on incoming KYC compliance advice requests on a daily basis. The content of these requests for advice can vary from negative news alerts received on our clients or the business(first line of defense) seeking advice on the periodic KYC risk assessment made regarding our client(s).
- contract of employment
type of contract
- start 7:00 - 9:00, end 15:00 - 17:00
- ul. Zajęcza 4, Warsaw
this is the location of our office
Your future duties
80%- Analyzing and advising reports on global andbusiness line level
20%- Coaching/supporting the team to perform theactivities.
W ING Tech Poland dbamy o:
- wielokierunkowy rozwój
- certyfikacje i transfer wiedzy
- budżet szkoleniowy
- najnowsze technologie
- międzynarodowe projekty
- darmowe lekcje języka angielskiego
- prywatna opieka medyczna
- 50% dofinansowania na kartę Multisport
- parking rowerowy
- strefy relaksu i rozrywki
- imprezy integracyjne i program Stay Fit
- stabilne warunki zatrudnienia
- pełne wyposażenie stanowiska pracy