Would you like to join the Team of professional IT sourcing managers? We are now looking for a Senior IT Sourcing Manager to drive and to lead vendor selection, savings and supplier management processes in IT Procurement unit, we are at the center of the transformation.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
As a Senior IT Sourcing Manager, you’ll be given a chance to work in one of the largest financial institutions in Europe that is going through a very interesting and ambitious transformation journey on both business and IT level. In Technology Procurement, we are at the heart of the transformation, and will play a key role in matching the external supplier quality level to the high internal ambition level.
Technology Procurement in Nordea is a cross-country organisation in the Nordics and Poland, and we are specialised in supporting the efforts to achieve most value for money from Nordeas external IT suppliers. We work with Nordeas existing and future suppliers by best-in-class sourcing processes to create great customer experiences.
You will be given a chance to work on many different projects with a demanding and international stakeholder environment and a global supplier base. As such, you are expected to have solid experience with the field of IT sourcing, negotiations and contracting on a multinational level.
What you’ll be doing:
- Independently leading procurement activities (complex and strategic) as a senior sourcing project manager in accordance with Nordea Procurement Policy and related guidelines as well as applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Acting as key contact and subject matter expert in procurement related activities towards senior management within Business Areas/Group Functions to facilitate process compliance and decision making
- Negotiating terms and conditions of IT contracts
- Ensuring documented handover of all sourcing activity relevant information to appropriate units for implementation to enable the unit to implement the best possible solution
- Actively managing stakeholders of the procurement activity and drive alignment across units to enable professional relationships internally and external to Nordea
- Suggesting and driving improvement activities to procurement processes and tools
- Being a role model by leading, coaching and training colleagues in order to develop the team and thereby making procurement activities run more efficiently and to strengthen Nordea’s procurement knowledge base
Welcome to a diverse team of procurement specialists that work as an integrated part of the Nordic organization, engaging with teams across the whole Nordea organisation on challenging IT projects. The role is based in Warsaw or Tricity.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You have probably worked in an international company and are experienced with complex sourcing projects and/or category management in complex IT environments, and would like to take the next step in your career in an international financial company.
- Fluency in English (both in writing and speaking)
- Degree in Law, Business, Operations or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 6 years of experience in an international multi stakeholder environment within procurement
- Proven track record in sourcing/negotiating complex IT contracts
- Distinct people and business acumen, enabling you to develop an effective strategy for completing your tasks and influence suppliers and key stakeholders in the organisation
- Experience in defining and documenting processes is an advantage, but not a requirement
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 07/08/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.