Ogłoszenie numer: 5993004, from 2021-11-29
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. Youll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxters products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
There hasn’t been a more exciting time to join Baxter. We are in the midst of a transformation that’s building a world-class finance organization. Baxter Business Services is a group dedicated to providing centralized service to many of Baxter’s core business processes. Now we need you. From day one, you will have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of jobs and experiences. When you join us, you can also expect access to training and mentoring in a supportive environment. From day one, youll have opportunities to collaborate with people all over the world. This is where you are empowered to do your best work.
Senior Interactions Coordinator with Italian
Location: mazowieckie / Warszawa
In your role as Senior Interactions Coordinator you will be coordinating grant and donation activities across Italy. Your role will be responsible for ensuring all grant and donation activities are completed in accordance with applicable Baxter policies.
Baxter is committed to saving and sustaining lives and creating healthier communities. To this end Baxter provides donations to various organizations to support their goals and programs. As well as donations Baxter provides grants to foster legitimate scientific exchange, product safety or to provide community or patient support.
- Review, approve and close grants to ensure compliance with policies.
- Identify non-compliance issues and work with key internal teams (Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Clinical Affairs, Finance, etc) to resolve issues.
- Track grant and donation requests within the compliance tool (Pega) to ensure timely processing and closure.
- Provide guidance on how utilize the compliance tool (Pega) to key internal customers.
- Invoice coding and disclosure reporting in tool
- Monthly Dashboards reporting
- Coordinate country compliance committee meetings
- Quarterly disclosure review and Annual Disclosure (Medtech and as per local country regulation) to comply with transparency obligations.
- Previous professional experience in a similar position.
- Following language proficiency expected
- Fluent in Italian - Read, write and speak
- English - Read, write and speak
- Strong customer service focus.
- Experience in enforcing compliance with company policies.
- Prior experience and working knowledge of EFPIA, Medtech code and local country transparency regulations in Italy an added advantage
- Working knowledge of information systems such as Pega, JD Edwards and Concur a plus.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Educational qualifications in finance are desirable.
- Permanent contract (after 3 months probation period + 1 year extension period).
- Competitive salary in a diverse and multinational environment.
- Possibilities for development on personal and professional level.
- Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, Multisport card or PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 6 months.
- Great office location - Powiśle!