- If you have a degree (preferably in IT, Engineering, Maths or Economics/Business),
- If you have a minimum of 3+ years of working experience in IT process and/or tooling implementation,
- If you have advanced technical skills (eg SQL/Python/R, data analysis packages/suites),
- If you have an understanding of data governance, data quality and data quality remediation,
- If you are an energetic & approachable professional,
- If you are able to drive multiple (and distinct) topics during the day within an Agile environment where change is constant,
- If you are strong analytical and abstract thinker,
- If you have strong communication, presentation, networking and influencing skills,
- If you are fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- Experience within the areas of Financial Economic Crime, Anti Money Laundering or Compliance,
- Experience in guiding and realizing regulatory/processes changes and translating regulatory requirements into functional designs and/or processes.
- Please submit your CV in English.
Do you want to play an essential role in ensuring the good reputation of ING, and be in the first line of defence against money laundering and terrorist financing? Currently we are looking for a Chapter Lead Product Owner (CLPO) for the Global Know Your Customer The Global Know Your Customer organisation is a first line department providing the ING business and functions guidance with standardised solutions in the area of various KYC related regulations (on process, control, and digital solutions, etc.) as well as support to realize operational excellence. The Global KYC Delivery Tribe is part of the Global KYC organisation within ING COO. You will be involved with the development of state of the art solutions on socially relevant topics such as Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Terrorism Financing, Fraud, Sanctions and their global implementation across 20+ countries, affecting 36 million ING customers. Through this we will be able to deliver our customers an optimal KYC experience whilst remaining compliant and in control of our risks and processes on a global scale. You will be in contact with market leading vendors and thought leaders in their respective domains. As such, you will be working with many colleagues from different disciplines, geographies and backgrounds. As a Data Analyst you will analyze data (using data tools: R, SQL, Python) from +20 countries which will be consuming multiple GKYC services (eg. Transaction Monitoring, Customer Due Diligence, Customer Screening) and also communicate in the appropriate level with relevant business/technical stakeholders from these countries. Its also capable to support the definition and follow up on the milestones of Data Roadmaps related to these countries. To ensure that the data of our ING customers is efficiently handled the data analyst defines and ensures that the requirements and controls are in place to guarantee that the right data with the right quality out of 20+ countries is available to the different KYC applications.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- Zajęcza 4, Warsaw
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations