Discover a world of opportunity at PwCs pioneering Drone Powered Solutions, the first-ever Global Center of Excellence dedicated to the commercial application of drone and satellite technologies. Play a vital role in assisting clients across the globe to unlock the tremendous potential of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and satellite data through strategic advisory and technical consulting projects. Work with our diverse team and take your career to new heights.
We will provide you with comprehensive training in drone and satellite technologies; no prior experience in this area is required. Just an open mind and a keen interest in emerging technologies.
Senior Consultant Strategic Advisory
As part of the team, you will:
- drive the success of cutting edge consulting and strategic advisory projects in drone and satellite technologies on a global scale,
- you will primarily lead project streams, overseeing a team of 2-3 consultants, to help to provide high quality reports and other deliverables to clients, and ensuring the success of the project and its outcomes,
- youll be deeply involved in analyzing, designing, and implementing strategies related to the use of drones and related technologies. This means creating custom solutions and partnering with clients for impactful and lasting results,
- the essence of your client work revolves around collecting and analyzing data, testing hypotheses, and presenting your findings and recommendations to client leadership,
- your clients will typically involve government organizations, development institutions, and large corporations,
- youll expand your skill set and capitalize on your existing strengths. The firm offers top-notch training, and youll have frequent mentorship opportunities from seasoned leaders and peers.
Essential skills and experience:
- at least 4 years of previous experience in international consulting firm,
- robust consulting skillset: expertise in strategic thinking, hypothesis-led problem solvings, the capability to frame and rapidly create engaging presentation slides,
- proven experience with market analysis and sizing methodologies,
- strong project management, planning and organizational skills,
- strong interpersonal skills and results oriented,
- enthusiastic and passionate about solving Clients issues,
- full working proficiency in English,
- willingness to travel.
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC and conversations with native speaker,
- wide medical and wellbeing program - medical care package (incl. dental care, freedom of treatment, physiotherapy), coaching, mindfulness, psychological support, education through dedicated webinars and workshops, financial and legal counseling,
- possibility to create your individual benefits package (a.o. lunch pass, insurance packages, concierge, veterinary package for a pet, massages) and access to a cafeteria - vouchers, discounts on IT equipment and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- additional paid Birthday Day off,
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us.