Would you like to work in a diverse team spanning multiple countries working in processes with a good pulse? We are now looking for a Senior Capital and Risk Analyst within Group Finance. As a Senior Capital & Risk Analyst in the Capital Reporting team you will be responsible for monthly reporting as well as continuous improvement projects. You will also be part of the development of new solutions for upcoming regulations and reporting updates.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
You will join talented Capital Reporting team and we are responsible of the capital reporting to our management team, the public and financial supervisors. We add value by contribute to ensure that Nordea is a compliant and trusted bank through providing accurate and timely reports. As Senior Capital and Risk Analyst you’ll play a valuable role in reporting to FSAs, Board of Directors and other stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide value-adding analysis/deliveries to internal and external stakeholders to support business decision making.
- Perform data queries as part of production activities with purpose of controlling and understanding data inputs mapped to consolidated common reporting templates
- Regulatory reporting to FSAs, Board of Directors and other stakeholders on a monthly basis
- Leading and participating in different types of development projects that aim to enable new reporting solutions and making current solutions even better
The role is based in Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Creative Thinking: has a "questioning" mind-set, proposes new ways of working and strives for constant improvement in current processes
- Drive & Motivation: can successfully handle multiple tasks, persists in the face of adversity, and takes both initiative and accountability for improving his/her own performance
- Judgement: Displays good judgement, thinks ahead, anticipates questions and prioritises work tasks appropriately
Your experience and background:
- An academic degree in finance, economics, mathematics, physics, statistics, engineering or similar.
- 5-10 years work experience either in business or IT
- Prior experience with Basel III/CRD IV
- Prior experience with Credit Risk
- Knowledge of SQL and/or other programming languages
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 30/09/2021. Please note that we might proceed with potential candidates already during the application period. For more information, you are welcome to contact Julia M Holmberg.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.