PwC is a powerful network of over 250.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
PwC Advisory in Poland, is offering a unique opportunity for an experienced, ambitious candidate to join Advisory Team in Warsaw office for the position of:
CEE Environmental, Social and Governance platform is working on sustainability issues that are at the top of the business agenda for both the public and private sector. We are supporting our clients across 29 countries in managing climate change, sustainable value chains, responsible investment and sustainable finance, with particular focus on net zero transition. Our international development work aims to make meaningful changes to people’s lives by designing and implementing solutions to global issues like climate change and poverty reduction.
PwC ESG team is providing advisory services to national and international clients including:
- private and public companies,
- private equity funds, infrastructure funds and other investors,
- International Financial Institutions (e.g. the World Bank Group, EIB, EBRD) and commercial banks,
- EU institutions,
- and many others around the globe.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting clients in setting and operationalizing ESG strategies, roadmaps and action plans, defining KPIs and framework for ESG monitoring
- Carrying out ESG due diligence and materiality analyses, collecting data for reviews and delivering client assignments
- Carrying out analyses of clients’ existing processes supporting ESG management and proposing changes enabling ESG transformation, support in the implementation of new solutions
- Support in business development to further expand our ESG-related services
We are looking for ambitious candidates who can take the ownership and are seeking long-term development opportunities in a challenging environment.
- 2+ years of professional experience in an ESG / sustainability-related role
- Good understanding of both strategic and operational issues related with ESG
- Good understanding of 2030 Agenda and EU regulations, including EU Sustainable Finance Package
- Sharp analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Business acumen
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive for professional and personal development
- MS Office literacy (Excel and Power Point)
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Work in dynamically growing, successful team of high-profile consultants providing services to reputable clients globally,
- A unique opportunity to catalyse professional development and broaden competences in the global PwC network,
- Access to international training programmes, workshops, knowledge resources,
- Opportunity to cooperate within global PwC network and participate in projects in PwC offices abroad,
- Competitive salary with additional benefits,
- Comfortable working conditions,
- Great atmosphere.
PwC is a leading professional services network employing more than 236,000 talented people sharing their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice in 158 countries. We attracted 59,000 of the brightest minds last year eager to reimagine the possible with us and support governments, businesses, communities, and the capital markets to create a future we all aspire to be a part of, one that is sustainable and inclusive for all.