- You love to deep dive technology, searching for root causes of issues and come up with structural solutions,
- You have broad experience with SAS ETL (SAS DI studio) and SAS datasets,
- You have experience with SAS reporting (SAS Enterprise Guide and/or SAS Visual Analytics),
- You have experience with SAS architecture,
- You have experience with Oracle,
- You have experience with scripting languages and automation of manual activities (testing, deployment),
- You have great English communication skills, verbal as well as written,
- You are a team player, persistent, service oriented, customer centric, eager to learn.
- Knowledge of LINUX (RHEL) and Windows Server technology is a preference,
- Knowledge of relational databases and data warehousing with the ability to apply it in the context of IT operations.
Information about squad:
Within COO Risk and Finance, the objective of the Management Reporting & Analytics (MRA) department is to automate, standardize, visualize risk data needed for the different internal and regulatory stakeholders by providing them fit for purpose data marts and reports.
In the department MRA, the squad ‘Model Data’ focus is to optimize the central available data for the whole modelling chain. The squad is responsible for design, creation and maintenance of the central Risk Model Data, including data architecture to best support the (initial) Credit Risk Model Development and Model Validation activities.
As a SAS Engineer/Data Specialist, you will be part of the Model Data squad and in that role you will be responsible for the development and automation of the release management of the data ready-for-use (Analytical Base Tables) for modeling activities and its associated components and interfaces.
Please send your CV in English.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- start 7:00 - 9:00, end 15:00 - 17:00
- ul. Zajęcza 4, Warsaw
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations