Begin a meaningful career right here.
Poland - Warsaw - Zabraniecka 20
The Master Data S/4 HANA Application / Solution Engineer will play a meaningful role in the successful delivery of P&G’s enterprise-wide transformation to S/4 HANA landscape. This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of the one of the biggest S/4 transformations worldwide. You will be responsible for the actual S/4 implementation at global scale. You will focus on the successful transformation and migration of current SAP ECC based master data solutions to new S/4 HANA platform.
- Management of the Master Data applications’ conversion from SAP ECC to SAP S/4 HANA.
- Leading the SAP Simplification List transformations.
- Leading the SAP ABAP developments from requirements gathering through design, build, testing, till production deployment.
- Leading solution / application-level testing (test cases preparation, functional testing, test cases sign offs, defect handling).
We are looking for:
- SAP platform understanding.
- ABAP experience.
- Application Management experience.
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelors degree.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Master Data area.
- ITIL certification.
- S/4 HANA experience.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
- Big Picture understanding of P&G IT and Product Supply organization and its Services in global multi-functional teams with several locations across continents.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.