PwC IT Services is a great place to work for ambitious, open-minded and responsible people. We have been implementing the most innovative customer experience solutions for our clients since 2005. We are partners of the largest software providers in the world – Salesforce, Microsoft, Mulesoft and many more. We believe that our success comprises not only modern technologies we use but, above all, well trained, competent people. We are In Touch with Tomorrow helping our clients rise and develop faster.
Technology in PwC responds to the dynamic changes in the world around us and our customers needs. As a team we implement solutions based on the Salesforce platform - a global leader in the CRM area.
Thanks to close cooperation with Salesforce, we have access to unique knowledge and innovative solutions. On our projects we are working with the newest Salesforce products (such as Salesforce Field Service, Salesforce CPQ, Heroku, Einstein Analytics or Marketing Cloud).
Join the largest Salesforce team in Poland, grow in this technology under the guidance of our experts, take advantage of a wide training program and change the world with us for the better!
- Analysis of business requirements and mapping them to Salesforce capabilities
- Developing and maintaining business requirements on Force.com platform applying best practice of design patterns (with ability to utilize Salesforce built-in functionalities)
- Writing Unit Test for developed functionalities
- Presentations of design and implemented solutions to customers
- Creative approach for solving common challenges across projects
- Implementing and maintaining accelerators for future projects
- 2+ years’ experience with object oriented programing language (Java or C# preferred) in commercial projects
- At least 1 year of experience with Salesforce
- Salesforce.com Certified Developer
- Familiarity with REST and SOAP web services
- Competency with relational database and SQL
- Ability to manage and deliver a set of complex business requirements
- Open minded seeking for innovative solutions
- Very good spoken and written English
- Exciting work in a group of professionals with many years of experience in international corporations
- Become a key member of our 140+ and growing team of Salesforce professionals in Poland
- Contact with the latest technologies and trends in the IT market
- Ability to develop skills and gain experience on projects for the largest Polish and European companies
- Attractive employee benefits package