We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
This is great opportunity to be a part exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world a getting the Best-in-class level of service.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Ensure the timely translation of product creation change requests into complete product specifications and bills of material within JTIs global SAP system according to R&D Policies & Procedures providing daily support and direction to the Product Specification Creation and Maintenance Specialist giving guidance on product creation and change requests and other queries not readily answerable by the subordinate. Undertake complex non-standard mass data maintenance activities using automated tools & aids
- Establish, maintain & continuously improve the department specific processes & working documents ensuring maintenance of the established uniformity of the above
- Work closely with the management colleagues to develop & maintain compatible processes throughout the organization. Develop new processes in response to business needs together with automated tools as required
- Monitor and maintain the global business processes between other R&D / company functions & factories to ensure maximum operating efficiency and compliance
- Identify long-term process gaps, information flow problems and recommend system enhancements to ensure maximum data integrity, functionality and utilization in pro-active support of the evolution of the system
- Provide leadership, support to subordinates, identifying and fulfilling their training and development needs. Monitor productivity and workload evolution ensuring that sufficient trained resources are available to maintain necessary service levels & data integrity
- University degree (Science/Engineering)
- Several years’ experience of integrated manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of Bills of Material structure in connection with production processes and machinery
- Experience in integrated specification management
- Successful team leader
- English - fluent
- Excellent analytical and coordination skills. Numerical affinity with high accuracy
- High level of IT literacy (MS Office applications including VB skills, and SAP or similar integrated system)