Icon Global Machinery is a market leader of Used Offset Printing Machinery. Established in 2007 in the UK, the companys owners are prominent successful traders in the business since the 1970s.
Icon is closely connected to the Polish printing machinery market since the 90s and is well renowned with printing companies as a reputable dealer of used printing machines.
Purchasing Manager - Printing Machinery Drukarnia
Your position as Purchase Manager / Assistant shall be constantly innovating and adopting strategies to engage with printing companies in Poland.
- Travelling all over the country, establishing contact and meeting new and existing clients regularly.
- Acquiring complete technical information of related machinery along with photos, videos, price related information.
- Initial negotiations with relevant contacts, owners, managers.
- Researching exhibitions and participating, advertisements, growth avenues in the business.
- Researching and locating auction sites, offline or online consistently to locate machinery related offers.
- Contract preparations and reviews (polish to english and vice verca).
- Engaging with technical engineers to manage dismantling, packing, loading of machinery.
- Engaging with shipping companies for transport of machinery.
- You would already have at least 10 years of work experience in International trade environment. it can be in any sector (not necessarily in Printing).
- Having a drivers license and vehicle that can be used for business travel (compensated) is very favorable considering the need to travel across Poland.
- Knowledge and ability to pro-actively operate mobile phones with business level proficiency. for example, extensive use of whatsapp and related apps, camera front and flip, video calls, exchanging documents, business emails receiving and sending from a mobile phone.
- High level of computer efficiency at business level. Microsoft office, outlook, emails, attachments, pdf, photo editing.
- Attractive salary
- Discretionary bonus and xommissiob
- Employment based on a contract of employment