Polcode is a global, remote-first software house on a mission to help companies build and improve their digital businesses, software platforms, eCommerce stores, websites, apps and everything in between. Project Managers oversees the projects and ensures that deadlines are met. They manage all of the cross-functional work that is required to deliver a Complete Product Experience.
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team of tech-minded and talented professionals.
100% remotely or in our office: Warszawa, Kraków
B2B: 11000 - 15000 zł + VAT
UoP: 9000 - 12500 zł brutto
- Work with clients from all over the world
- Take part in exciting projects (mostly developed from scratch)
- Take part in the process of creating the project scope, you will have a real impact on it
- Plan, coordinate and supervise the work of project teams
- Keep information on the progress of work up-to-date
- Implement high quality solutions that will be an answer to ours client’s business needs
- Solve everyday challenges in projects, share your knowledge and experiences with the team
- 2+ years of relevant experience in independent IT project management
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum team environment (methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban)
- Ability to understand client’s needs and proactively assist client in finding the right solution
- Knowledge of good engineering practices in creating web applications
- Interest in new technologies
- Fluent and confident command of English
- had a Scrum Master or Product Owner certificate
- had experience in conducting workshops with clients
…let us know!
We’re flexible with requirements, so if you are a candidate who has a majority match, but does not meet 100% of the requirements, that’s OK! We’d still love to hear from you.
- Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance, free English lessons and meaningful gifts to celebrate important days
- Competitive salary with up to 20 paid days off (B2B) and personal development budget
- Professional onboarding process
- We respect your private life – no overtime, no weekend jobs, work-life balance only, promise! Work at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Develop your interests: Become a speaker at prestigious conferences and workshops, publish on our blog or advise business partners in making strategic decisions. The choice is yours
- Your work is appreciated – we believe in the power of feedback, also the one you give us
- Team integration events where you will see why our employees appreciate working at Polcode, and how friendships made with us last for years
- 100% remote work
- 0% nonsense
We strongly believe that putting people first makes our work better, so we encourage you to develop your career and follow your passion. We wanna do great things with you!