Inter Cars S.A. is the biggest distributor of spare parts for passenger and commercial vehicles in Central and Eastern Europe. Since May 2004 our company is present at Warsaw Stock Exchange. Our main strategic goal is to maintain our position on the market as the leader in CEE area whereas automotive spare parts are concerned.
Join our team!
- Are You an expert when it comes to Atlassian and Microsoft software?
- Do You know how to create a project definition, project schedule and budget?
- You are well versed in financial controlling and reporting and risk management has no secrets for You?
- You have completed at least a couple of big, international projects
- You have no problem with coaching Board members teaching them how to be a good Project Sponsor or a Members of Steering Committee
- You have experience in working with Business and coaching them how to implement large and complex changes.
- If the answer was Yes to all of the above questions - proceed to stage 2.
- You are a project manager to the bone - Your breath in project constraints and breath out project plan
- You have both theoretical knowledge and practical experience with any aspect of project and program management.
- Deadlines, limited resources and critical issues only cause adrenaline rush and induce Your creativity
- You enjoy sharing Your knowledge and You never stammer when requested to report the progress of Your project in front of the
- Board of Directors
- You handle things like project charters, schedules, budgets, project reports, business cases, risk assessments and post mortem
- reviews with your left hand and both eyes closed
- You would like to join us in shaping the project management approach in our organization and making sure that high level changes
- are implemented as intended and in a timely manner
- Deadlines, limited resources, busy directors and critical issues only cause adrenaline rush and induce Your creativity
- Your written and spoken English and Polish skills are on an advanced level
- You have a B category driving license and are willing to work in multiple locations during the week (within woj. Mazowieckie)
- You are not afraid of technology - it is afraid of You
- You enjoy a challenge, You are brave, direct and not afraid to defend Your opinion
In order to handle the ever-growing list of strategic projects and initiatives in our organization we are looking for a Project Manager who knows his or hers project management but who is also ready and willing to learn how we do things with all the nooks and crannies of ourown, home-grown project management methodology.
- Becoming a major part of PMO of a large organization
- Having real influence not only on the activities of PMO but on the whole company as well
- Cooperation based on self-employment or permanent work contract
- Flexible working hours - GSD is more important than a 9-5 comfy work
- The project must be handled - whether You do it from the office, from home or from Starbucks its entirely up to You.
- Getting recognized and appreciated for Your efforts and input
- You will never have the chance to get bored
If You think You have what it takes to save the galaxy with us - go ahead and contact us.