Project Manager (E-Commerce)
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
- Management of IT projects related to development and maintenance of IT applications (e-commerce, CRM), accordingly to internal project management methodologies,
- Team management (typically a few team members per project),
- Involvement in improvement of internal IT project management processes,
- Supervision and reporting on project’s budget, scope and schedule,
- Cooperation with external clients,
- Support of sales department in area of client needs analysis and possible extension of provided services,
- Accountable for project documentation creation and maintenance.
- Master’s degree preferably in computer science or engineering,Experience in Project Management,Knowledge of Project Management methodologies: PMI, Prince2, Scrum, Kanban and other methodologies, good practices and patterns,Personal skills:
- Self-driven, independent and responsible,
- Problem solving,
- Organization and team management,
- Communication and cooperation,
- Ability to adapt rapidly to changing environment,
- Enthusiasm, interest and motivation to master Project Management skills,
- Fluent English in business and technical domain.
- Remuneration adequate to experience and value brought to the company,
- Interesting projects realised for recognized polish and international clients,
- Possibility for further professional development with experts, knowledge sharing within our internal competence centres,
- Permanent employment contract with benefits,
- High degree of independence and cooperation with other managers, allows to influence development and project management processes.