Ogłoszenie numer: 6264744, from 2022-01-10
To further strengthen the international team of Project Managers in the Technical Support group, Teledyne FLIR has an exciting career opportunity available for a talented and experienced :
Project & Field Support Manager Central & Eastern Europe
Location: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Reference No.: 9182
- After a training and introduction period you will be performing on-site pre- & post-sales technical support activities for diverse high-technological and intelligent traffic & transportation projects.
- As the main technical contact point and interface for system integrators and end-customers you will assist with installation and commissioning of systems and equipment and you will ensure efficiënt and high-quality troubleshooting, acceptance testing, training and service to clients, both on-site and via remote connection. As part of the pre-sales support you will study the project camera and network design in order to propose improvements or alternative solutions. You will work closely together with the Sales team by responding to technical requests from existing and prospective customers.
- In the course of the project management cycle you will liaise with internal and external stakeholders across multiple functions.
- In view of continuous product- & service improvement you will exchange customer feedback and market information with your colleagues.
- You will monitor budget and timing targets, document your actions and provide regular updates and accurate progress reports.
- You will report directly to the Director ITS Projects & Technical Support Services in Belgium.
- To qualify for this role you have a relevant and successful technical support experience as Project-, Service- or Application Engineer, preferably in a multidisciplinary high-technological environment.
- Experience in the traffic and/or security electronics industry is a plus.
- You have a proven hands-on experience with installations of servers and network equipment with ideally a solid technical knowledge of camera surveillance (CCTV) systems
- A good understanding of Linux OS (CentOS/Red Hat), Windows Server and probably also Docker platforms is required.
- You are a customer focused and result driven professional with a strong sense of ownership and a high level of responsibility and commitment.
- You are a well organized and autonomous self-starter with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines. You are fluent in English and German (verbal & written) with knowledge of other European languages as an advantage.
- Operating from your home-office in any large metropolitan area in Central Europe (e.g. DACH) or Eastern Europe you are prepared to travel intensively to customer sites for periods of approx. 2-3 days per trip.
Teledyne FLIR offers a competitive salary with bonus and other benefits in an expanding, dynamic and stimulating international work environment with attractive growth and development opportunities.