Ogłoszenie numer: 7235661, from 2022-07-18
Vestas is the energy industrys global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution - today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings
Project Coordinator (Onshore Construction)
Reference No.: 28688
If you would like to work with onshore wind energy projects in Northern and Central Europe - this position might be right for you. You will have the great opportunity to work in an exciting and developing industry together with other motivated and committed colleagues.
Region NCE > SBU NCE Construction & Operations > Project Coordination East
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, UK, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics, Germany, Benelux as well as Eastern Europe. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation and Service of wind farms throughout these regions.
We seek to be the No.1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas North and Central Europe the best place to work. Construction is responsible for installation, commission and finally handover of wind farms to the client. Working closely together with the client and other stakeholders is a key parameter to ensure this happens safely, efficiently and with a high-quality standard.
The Project Coordination team is working closely with the Logistics, Procurement and Finance Department. The team must keep the project on budget and on schedule and furthermore ensure that our ongoing safety and quality standards are met. A. We have an open culture where collaboration and good communication skills are prerequisites for reaching good results.
Project Coordinator is actively supporting the Project Manager and Site Manager in ensuring wind turbine installation projects are planned and carried out within the scope of the contract, on time and within budget. Besides this general supporting role, the Project Coordinator ensures the project documentation is delivered to meet customer demands. Key functions are liaising with internal (Engineering, Sales, Service) and external (authorities, customers, suppliers) stakeholders.
Furthermore, your responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate and supervise fulfilment of safety and environment procedures related to projects
- Represent the organization towards Customers and Subcontractors project management in projects related correspondence, meetings, negotiations
- Develop and monitor projects time plans as well as establish action and recovery plans to ensure compliance with internal targets, local legislations and customer/contract expectations
- Perform Risk and Opportunities management within the projects, including strategies, action plans and follow-ups
- Make sure that a contract management plan is defined and delivered on project level, as well as a project quality plan and project documentation
- Ordering of materials and services for the windfarm, follow up on purchase orders and deliveries
- Degree within science, engineering or a commercial field
- Experience in a position with similar responsibilities
- Fluent English and Polish in writing and speaking
- Contractual knowledge is good to have
- Good IT skills, experience in SAP or similar ERP system is good to have
- Great coordination and planining skills
- Customer-focused mindset
- Structured, scientific and good attention to details
- Positive team member and not afraid to reach out to people
- Willingness to dive into technical details and topics
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy and provide quality solutions to our customers. You will work in an open and flexible environment with skilled and positive colleagues who are prepared to enable when needed. By joining Vestas, you will have the opportunity to develop a career with a leading wind power company within an exciting and growing industry.