JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- An ambitious goal to set up a new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals, and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Oversight of project execution and resourcing and monitoring of project progress/ budgets and escalation.
- Production of status reports, risk analysis, and reporting of any deviations from the plan.
- Management of stakeholders in the project and preparation of stakeholder updates incl. scheduling and logistics.
- Management of risks and issues as they arise, collaborating with senior business or IT roles required to resolve them.
- Definition of handover plan to other functions and tracking of handover tasks.
- University degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science or a comparable field of study
- 5+ years strong practical experience in project management, which was gained through managing large and complex projects, ideally in IT or e-commerce related technical environments, as well as in managing senior stakeholders (background in consulting or agencies preferred)
- Fluent in English in speaking and writing (additional languages are a plus)
- Good knowledge and handling of (Agile) project and program management methodology and techniques (e.g. SAFe, Confluence & JIRA)
- Good understanding of the wider objectives of the program & strategic oversight
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Good knowledge in steering cross-functional teams
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- The ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved in program management