- Experience in leading in-house development projects,
- Able to mange multiple stakeholders (very good communication skills),
- On-time with attention to details,
- Analytical mindset and skills which allow for challenging discussions and definition of Epics to achieve,
- Abstract thinking and ability to standardize existing solutions,
- Working experience with Agile and understanding of DevOps culture,
- Advanced English skills.
- Knowledge of platform, software and frameworks design principles,
- Understanding concepts of microservice architecture, PaaS, SPA, immutable environments, everything-as-a-code,
- Basic knowledge of building solutions based on Python, Web Components, Azure DevOps, OpenShift,
- Experience with IT Risk and Security standards,
- Experience in managing diverse and multinational community,
- Able to learn and adapt quickly.
- Azure DevOps.
You would take over a role of a Product Owner in an already quite mature squad (~2yrs), where the product is undergoing constant development and new features are being onboarded. Main purpose of the platform is to be a runtime environment of production ready applications developed by risk modelling community and used by non-technical business end-users. The platform allows ING to meet deadlines due to regulatory requirements in financial markets. This role requires extensive contact with our stakeholders to make the requirements precise and allow for good planning. You would need to work with different squads around the globe to ensure smooth cooperation, define the boundaries of the service and cater for the surrounding processes. The perfect candidate would have a combination of the experience of a manager, having good conceptual knowledge, strong communication skills and down to earth approach, not afraid to speak your mind.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 7:00 - 9:00 - 15:00 - 17:00
- ul. Zajęcza 4, Warsaw
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations