At ING Tech Poland and ING group we follow the Agile approach and mindset. We use flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
The Financial Risk Model Development department is an international team of 200 highly qualified professionals. Our expertise lies in the development and management of credit risk, ALM and operational risk models. To further strengthen and develop the modelling capabilities, ING decided to setup Risk Hub Warsaw. The Risk Hub Warsaw model development team performs model development activities for models throughout ING, working closely together on international projects with the teams in Amsterdam.
The developed credit risk models are core to the success of ING and include IRB and IFRS9 models (PD, LGD, EAD) for retail and wholesale portfolios, as well as non-regulatory models. The models are used by all local Risk Management units within ING.
- You can work with data and models, and draw constructive conclusions based on them.
- You have professional experience in the area of modeling and / or validation of credit risk, regulatory (Basel / IRB, IFRS9) and / or non-regulatory models (eg credit approval models)
- You have knowledge and practical experience in working in the SCRUM team.
- You can create a product vision that would bring the greatest value to the customer.
- You can work with clients and stakeholders. Understand their needs and pass them to the team.
- You have a university degree (preferred fields of econometrics, quantitative methods, statistics, other exact majors).
- You are positive about cooperation and group work on the implementation of tasks in an international environment.
- You have a very good knowledge of English (spoken and written).
- Experience in the role of Product Owner and work with the Product Backlog.
- Very good analytical skills and problem solving.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Knowledge of regulations (Basel, EBA, IFRS9).
- Experience in projects related to data modeling or credit risk.
- Experience in statistical programming (eg Python, R, SAS).
- contract of employment
type of contract
- Start 7:00 - 9:00 Koniec 15:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Communication and presentation skills, advanced level of English (C1 or above)
- Independent, creative and pro-active mind-set
- Keen on innovation
- Analytical and critical attitude
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations