With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
- Back-office operations support, exception management, investigate/ resolve system errors,
- Allocate tasks to internal teams as per requested by the customer,
- Provide support to UW (e-mail / chat) & resolve their queries on products/ offerings,
- Handle policy issuance / maintenance activities,
- Communicate with client (e-mail / chat) & process their requests in systems,
- Communicate (phone/ e-mail) with partners to solve their queries,
- Contact other insurance companies to seek prospect’s existing insurance details,
- Maintain customer records in internal systems,
- Interaction with internal teams like products/ claims over emails,
- To carry out other functions and responsibilities settled by the Employer.
What do you need to start?
- Very good knowledge of Danish, minim B2
- Communicative level of English.
- Professional experience in Care or Non-Life insurance processes / Customer Service/ Policy Admin/ sales support experience (not mandatorily)
- Familiarity with ERP systems
- High School graduate at least Encouraged Qualifications
- Anticipates, identifies and responds to customer needs with excellent service. Demonstrates customer commitment through customer feedback, follow-up and positive relationships. Focuses work processes and performance measures on customer happiness. Displays integrity and confidence towards the customer.
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract,
- Professional trainings and great career development opportunities,
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass Card, additional vacation days, biking policy).
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
For more information, visit www.genpact.com.