- You have an experience in driving process improvement projects in banking operations environment,
- You have a background of Process Reengineering (process oriented, able to analyze current processes, suggest and define improvements, able to analyze raw data and draw conclusions),
- You have a proven record of relevant change execution experience delivering substantial saves, preferably with international exposure,
- You are able to drive and manage multiple projects independently in an international context,
- You have a personality and the capabilities to function effectively within an Agile environment,
- You are able to manage large groups of diverse stakeholders simultaneously,
- You have an excellent level of English,
- You are a proactive person with a pragmatic mentality.
- Being Lean Six Sigma certified
- Having a competent understanding and experience of KYC Policy and Regulations
- A communicative level of English is required
We are a global company that serves and secures interest of millions of customers because our main goal is to deliver the best-in-class service for our stakeholders. For that reason, we have built the Customer Due Diligence Area of CDD best in class specialists who perform high quality analysis of KYC process for corporate customers, ensuring any risk indicators are properly escalated according to ING standards and policies.
Our team helps ING to verify if Customers can be trustworthy by completing required CDD checks as well as updating customer files on time, screening customers and transactions, and reporting suspicious activities according to procedures.
We are growing our business in Poland and extending our current service. Our strategy is to build KYC organization that will serve ING Group by process standardization and optimization. We are planning to obtain it by working globally with our AML/FEC professionals on the KYC process in order to increase efficiency and quality and implement process improvements in this fast changing environment.
If you are passionate about challenges and enjoy looking for ways to a better, smarter and more efficient way of working, then this is your place! Our highest priority is to act together, inspire each other and support each other in achieving our goals. We are a bank with big ambitions, where ambitious people work. If you value knowledge and good working atmosphere, just like us, join us and set new directions for your personal development.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- Start 7:00 - 9:00 End 15:00 - 17:00
- ul. Zajęcza 4, Warsaw
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations