Would you like to develop in various processes, system changes and improvements to People service related processes for Nordic countries, Poland and Estonia? We are now looking for a People Process Developer / Analyst to support Nordeas Group People organisation. This is a unique opportunity for you to be part of shaping Nordeas future competetivenes by digitalising and optimizing our people services.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the People Service Centreteam. We add value by desiging, delivering, measuring and improving the core people services in callobaration with Global Service Lines and Centres of Excellence for creating better use experiences for all our employees and people leaders in Nordea.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage various process and system changes and improvements to People service related processes for Nordic countries, Poland and Estonia (new hire, time & leave, compensation, payroll & benefits, offboarding)
- Manage and maintain changes / improvement requests’ backlog, monitor and communicate progress and deliveries to internal stakeholders and vendors
- Work in all kinds of project teams and working groups to implement desired changes
- Evaluate quality of process deliveries, analyse and optimise processes, functions, seek for process improvements and global process alignment
- Act as a SME for People service related processes, support operational teams in exceptional cases and escalations
- Being a part of Reward related initiatives connected to people yearly cycle, processing of reoccurring salary reviews, bonus payouts an payroll reconciliations connected to these)
- Manage various aspects of offboarding process in Group People, in particular managing process documentation, initiating and participating in process improvement initiatives and projects, attending to process compliance and mitigating risks etc.
You’ll join a team with focus on innovation and development, bringing value to the whole organisation. The role is based in Łódź; Gdańsk; Gdynia; Warszawa .
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- Strong interest in innovative HR solutions and willingness to drive process automation initiatives
- Effective prioritisation and organising skills
- Ability to manage work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Positive, collaborative and communicative attitude
- Open attitude to changes
- Ease to work with cross functional teams
Your experience and background:
- Experience and good understanding of people related processes, process dependencies
- Good knowlegde about Success Factors/SAP HR
- Experience in Process Management, lean methodologies knowledge will be an asset
- Experience in Project Management will be an asset
- Fluency in English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31/12/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.