On behalf of the global company from technical sector we are looking for:
Payment and Financial Coordinator - with Czech language
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Nr ref.: 54/2021
- Responsible for the collection and the maintenance of account receivables: contact customers, follow up on payments and engage late payer to maximize collection efficiency.
- Maintain credit files, prepare credit assessment of new and existing customers and approve credit limits in line with Limits of Authority.
- Manage credit checking and order holds. Engage with the sales and the customer care teams to ensure smooth communication regarding the order process.
- Notify manager of significant issues impacting collection of outstanding receivables
- Prepare reports as per monthly schedule and on had hoc basis for the credit and financial functions
- Expedite resolution of customer disputes by linking with Sales/Order Management/Warranty as required.
- Promote a culture of continuous process improvement and collaborate actively with the Operational Excellence team.
- Ensure compliance with Corporate and Local credit policies and other compliance requirements
- Experience in Credit & Collection or similar role minimum 1 year
- Fluent in Polish, Czech and English
- University Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or similar field
- Good understanding of commercial credit and collection practices and significant knowledge of financial analysis
- Proactive and independent
- Ability to build relathionships with the local teams
- Open and transparent
- Being able to communicate with the customer in a direct and prifesional manner
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives