We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Service Center environment of working with multiple stakeholders in leading FMCG company
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Maintenance of the Reporting One Data System (system that connects information from Retail Audit, Consumer Tracker and Finance) in one single platform, ensuring that has all the correct inputs uploaded constantly
- Brand reporting data capture for Market Size, Market Value, Retail Audit, Consumer indicators, Trade indicators, additional data for specific reports (Market fact sheet…) via the ONE DATA System
- Consolidation and follow up the data delivery schedule and data sources per market & KPI, data collection, validation and upload, ensuring that data inputs are in shape and form and ensuring data quality and accuracy
- Dashboards/fact sheets creation and maintenance, which refers to issuing Management reports (Investor relations, Retail Audit, Market Fact sheet, RRP monthly reports…), and managing changes and documentation around existing dashboards on the sources under ONE DATA system scope, maintenance of the master lists of Retail Audit markets, including key Brands and manufacturers
- Products definition and mapping, which includes SAP C-SKU creation and mapping in SAP, adding new to RARDS (retail audit tool) product master, mapping SAP C-SKUS to commercial data sources providing new codes to Nielsen, checking product attributes, etc.
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of Brand Performance Analysis and Management (volume, financial and in-market performance)
- Support GBS team in the data analysis and insight generation
- Have an University Degree in Economics, Statistics or Finance
- Good Sales and marketing background
- At least 5 years in FMCG with strong focus on analytics, economics and marketing
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Local language of markets assigned is a plus
- High expertise in managing MS Office and BI analytical tools. Expertise in advance analytical tools such as SAP/SAC (SAP analytic Clouds), Tableau, Qlik or similar
- Proficient interpersonal and people management skills