Procter & Gamble Pampers Plant located in Warsaw is looking for candidates for position:
The Traineeship Program is dedicated to bring new talent to Procter & Gamble and our main goal is to offer full-time managerial positions to our successful Trainees.
Join us for a great development experience!
As a Trainee you will:
- Enjoy an attractive compensation and benefits package
- Have great opportunity to get in touch with practice of production systems
- Work on real business projects for which you will assume responsibility from Day 1, e.g. production management systems improvement, data analysis
- Gain great work experience in the inspirational work environment using leading edge technology and getting to know process engineer role in practice
- Develop professionally and personally through coaching, mentoring and class-room trainings.
- Become the member of the P&G team and experience a dynamic and international environment - other plants of the region, technical centers and also often our customers or suppliers
- Have the opportunity to join the P&G team full-time following the successful completion of your Traineeship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
We are looking for:
Students of 4th or 5th year of studies at technical university (IT, Mechanics, Mechatronics, Automation and Robotics, Molding, Engineering, Chemical, Process Engineering, Production Engineering and other similar faculties)
- Strong academic results, technical skills and positive attitude towards challenges and change.
- Strong leadership, collaboration and problem-solving skills.
- Strategic thinking, operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams.
- Willingness to learn, initiative and flexibility
- Good knowledge of the English and Polish language