Vos Logistics is a specialist in a wide range of transport and customer-specific logistics services. Through a network of 30 group-owned locations, the company is active throughout Europe. With 3,000 employees, it operates a modern fleet of 1,400 vehicles, 4,000 loading units and 300,000m2 of storage space.
The company’s strength lies in its combination of a pan-European network, advanced IT systems and its focus on quality and service.
As a Lean facilitator you will join our international Lean team as the local facilitator for the business in Poland.
Your role will be essential in identifying, planning and implementing Lean methodology and tools to facilitate the business in performance management and processes standardization.
- Identifies business improvements opportunities within the organization;
- Acts as a change agent to instill Lean culture throughout the company;
- Executes Lean initiatives and projects across local business unit;
- Facilitates teams in continuous improvement;
- Trains colleagues on the Lean methodologies with the aim to support them make impact (results) and become more autonomous related to Lean;
- Supports in creating standards across processes;
- Contributes to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicates the impact on Lean activities;
- Supports improvement projects to reduce or eliminate losses;
- Empowers people and supports communication process within organization.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in Lean, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement area;
- Bachelor degree or equivalent (Lean specialization is a plus);
- Very good command of English language (B2/C1 level);
- Experience in program and project management, cooperation with groups, teams and/or consulting with diverse (internal) client groups is an asset;
- Knowledge of Lean methodology (Orange or Greenbelt certification is a plus);
- High level of communication skills and exerting influence;
- Strong ability for sharing knowledge and experience;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Very well planning and organizing skills, structured and disciplined way of working;
- Oriented on innovation;
- No problem with travelling, maximum once in 2 months.
- Employment contract, competitive salary and secondary job conditions;
- Employee’s benefits (private medical care, sports card);
- An interesting and challenging job in a professional, international logistics organization;
- Room to explore ideas and initiatives through the facilitated teams and wide range of training- and education opportunities;
- A good work atmosphere within a strong growing organization in an open and informal organizational culture.
- Nowoczesna flota ciężarówek
- Wysokiej jakości zaplecze socjalne (bazy zagraniczne)
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Efektywne szkolenia
- Doskonalenie techniki jazdy
- Mobilne narzędzia pracy
- Odzież firmowa i wyposażenie niezbędne do pracy
- Służbowy telefon komórkowy